Work Permit / LMIA’S

Every year, over 150,000 foreign workers enter Canada to work temporarily in jobs that help Canadian employers address skill shortages, or to work as live-in caregivers.

Skilled workers must have a temporary offer of employment from a Employer based in Canada and get a Temporary Work Permit from HRSDC.

If you have a Job Offer from a Canadian Employer or if you need to get Work Permit for new employees, Choose Canada Immigration Services can serve you best.

Work Permit is for skilled workers who plan to work in Canada for a definite period of time and they may qualify for Permanent Residency later on.

Work permit can be extended from inside Canada.

Arranged employment

A Canadian employer can give you an arranged employment based on which you can come to Canada and start working quickly.

Arranged Employment helps you to qualify for a Canada Permanent Resident Visa and gives you an additional 10 points towards Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) Skilled Worker Class.

Temporary Foreign Workers must have:

  • Obtained at least two years of skilled, professional or technical work experience in Canada within 36 months of the application date
  • Moderate or basic language skills, depending on the skill level of their occupation.