Federal Skilled Worker

A Federal Skilled Worker or professional may qualify for Immigration to Canada.

Actually, skilled worker/professional application is one of the main approach both for Canada Immigration Law and for people who want to immigrate to Canada.

Applying for Canadian Permanent residence takes a lot of time and requires knowledge of Canadian Immigration Law. At Choose Canada we can do all the best to have your Worker/ Professional Application getting a positive outcome.

Federal Skilled Worker Application

As a Federal Skilled Worker/ Professional Class or Category you need a minimum of 67 points to qualify in order to immigrate to Canada, based on your personal credentials.

What are these Credentials?

First you need to have one (1) year of full-time work experience within the past ten (10) years, in a single occupation, in one of the occupations listed in either Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Then, you need:

  • Experience Arranged
  • Employment
  • Education and Official Languages
  • As an international Student to be enrolled in a PhD Program in Canada: Age and Adaptability